ITS currently has an opening for a Level 2 Network Engineer to assist in the support of its global hosting environment. Successful candidates will have a minimum of six years of networking experience and possess a CCNP Routing and Switching certification.
Establish and maintain network performance by building network configurations and connections and troubleshooting network problems.
Job duties could include, but not be limited to:
1. Establishes networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
2. Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
3. Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
4. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
5. Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
6. Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, People Management, Project Management
Six-years of Cisco networking experience
CCNP Routing and Switching Certification
Email a cover letter and copy of your resume to email@example.com. Pleas include “Application for Network Engineering Position” in the subject line of your email.